Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oversized Sweaters & Shoes of Leather

After last night's unexpected thunder storm here in Stockton and the hazy weather that followed, I decided to wear an oversized sweater I found buried under other piles of clothes in my apartment. What I love about this sweater is the kind of waffle knit detail in navy and beige. But! That's not the best part of it, the best part is that I found it at a thrift store for only $2.00. Tell me that isn't a deal! As previously mentioned in a few of my other posts (Like this one), thrift shopping is great to do if you'd like to find common items for a cheaper price. This sweater resembles one that I have been eying from +American Apparel for quite some time, but could never find it in myself to spend so much on a sweater. As far as the rest of the outfit, I kept it minimal with some plain black skinny jeans and my go-to cherry red Justin rider boots with kilties. What do you all think of the outfit? Too much? Too little? Not enough? Feel free to share! 





Thrifted Clubmaster Sunglasses (Similar), Thrifted Waffle Knit Sweater (Similar), Black RSQ Skinny Jeans (Similar), Cherry Red Justin Boots (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment