Thursday, June 13, 2013

Powder Blue & Polka Dots

Today, as every other today, I felt very playful and wanted to wear something that reflected that. However, as some of you may have noticed, I've also been obsessed with waisting my shirts. So, how do you incorporate playfulness and grunge? Polka dots! A few months back I was lucky enough to find this polka dot button-up on sale at Old Navy. If was probably one of the greatest finds since it was the last one in my size and that's always a great feeling. I've waisted it before, pairing it with a black tee shirt with DIY ripped sleeves, but I didn't want to be any more of a repeat offender than I already am. Luckily last night as I was sifting through boxes of clothes and slowly unpacking them onto hangers in my closet, I stumbled across this unworn powder blue American Apparel tee shirt and I fell in love! Before I even tried it on, I knew I could wear it with my polka-ed shirt and my usual black jeans and rider boots. I do have to admit, it's one of my favorite outfits in quite some time. One simple color change in my shirt changed how I feel about this outfit altogether. I loved it before, but now I love it even more! But enough about how I feel about it, how do you feel about it? Do you like it? Hate it? I'm curious! Remember, you all help my style grow - I can't do it on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment