Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

While in Vegas for the weekend I can't help but soak in the heat, hectic environment, and endless patriotism in the air. I'm in love with the entire atmosphere! So while I was poolside today, I decided to go with the flow and be as patriotic as everyone else here. Very simple shirt, shorts, and shoes. The shirt is an American flag graphic tee my mom happened to purchase me for about $4. The shorts are simple swim trunks that I bought about two years go at H&M. They're navy blue, comfortable, and can be passed off as just regular shorts. My shoes are just the simple canvas Lacoste shoes I've worn in a few previous posts and I'm loving them more than ever as of recently. I can't wait to cut up this shirt and make it my own, though. What do you guys think of the look? Am I patriotic enough? 



No comments:

Post a Comment