Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Summer Throwback!


I'm constantly posting pictures of outfit collages, but never any pictures of my own outfits. So, today I'm sharing one of my favorite Spring/Summer styles. Although it's a little dated, I can't help but love the pop of color from these turquoise corduroy shorts that I was lucky enough to find at Target. I bought them in every color they had in my size (not sorry) and knew they would go well with just about anything. I wanted to make sure the color popped, so I paired the shorts with a simple cotton button-down from H&M and my pair of Original Penguin Chukka Boots. I found that the brown hues went really well together and felt really good wearing the outfit out. And even though the weather here in Stockton isn't nice enough for me to get away with wearing this, I will definitely be bringing out a similar style in just a few weeks (fingers crossed!), you should all do the same. Also, be sure to check out some of two of my favorite go-to websites, ASOS and Topman, to find similar styles. Thanks for following! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment