Friday, March 8, 2013

Rainy Day Apparel

Rainy Day ApparelThe one thing that I love about this look is how simple it is. Some people might contest that the converse are a bit too childish for the sophistication of the coat and formal look of the dark denim, but I think that it would be TOO dressy if there were any other shoes with the outfit. The +Nixon Watches makes the outfit a bit more clean and crisp which I personally enjoy, and the same goes for the white button-down. Overall I think this outfit has a sort of air that resembles a "I tried, but not too hard" attitude which is perfect for rainy weather. Since the rain changes our attitude and desire to wear more relaxing clothing with a laid back attitude, I think that thing collection of clothing exudes just that.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment